Hit Me with your Horror

Originally shared by Andrew “Incomitatum” Chason

Hit Me with your Horror

I am looking for some horror flicks. The newer the better. Good is good too.

I liked House of 1000 Corpses and Devil's Rejects. I liked both the new Texas Chainsaw movies. Hills Have Eyes 1 was good (never saw the second . Jeepers Creepers 1 & 2 come to mind as well.

A little camp, and/or "back woods" can't hurt.

Any of you have any recommendations? Lets try and not go too far back than mid 90's.

Aside: How was the new "Freddy" movie?

Suggested So Far
• Bones (2001)
• Drag Me to Hell (2009)
• The Grudge (2004)
• Don't Be Afraid of the Dark (2010)
• Dog Soldiers (2002)
• The Decent (2005)
• Creature (2011)
• The Last Winter (2006)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re...

Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races.