Its actually amazing how close to the book it is. The plot, no, but the world as a whole is as faithful to the source as any movie based on a book has ever been.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Everybody I know who actually saw it liked it.
ReplyDeleteActually, I enjoyed it.
ReplyDeleteI'd watch it again.
ReplyDeleteIt was fun and pulpy. I appreciated they used the "body copy" tech instead of replacing it with a more popular modern concept like a portal.
ReplyDeleteIts actually amazing how close to the book it is. The plot, no, but the world as a whole is as faithful to the source as any movie based on a book has ever been.
ReplyDelete