Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
D:
ReplyDeleteWell fuck me
ReplyDeleteNature is horrifying!
ReplyDeletewut
ReplyDeleteIf I had shown that during my Cthulhu Dark one-shot last night, it would've sobered up the players fast.
ReplyDeleteBlack frog of the swamp with a thousand young!
ReplyDeleteGo home, Surinam toad. You're drunk.
ReplyDeleteDamn it, We all just lost some sanity.
ReplyDeleteGAHH!
ReplyDeleteAnd in the game a spirit or monster or something is ripping up a hobo in the woods behind the haunted cabin!
ReplyDeleteLex Larson
ReplyDeleteI love this!
ReplyDelete