I'm still looking for a trick to make app folders as text only. But I still end up with thge circle. I think I need to change the folder icon per folder ( not global).
Gavin Bisesi the new source for wallpapers I've discovered is to just take a screenshot of a single comic panel from the Comixology app. The resolution is great and automatically sized to your screen (if you use a good launcher like Nova Launcher). This is from Fatale. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatale_(Image_Comics)
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Hey, I'm using Jeff and Brendan's 20 questions to help me get a feel for my upcoming Perdition campaign. Never done it before. Highly recommended. http://jrients.blogspot.com/2011/04/twenty-quick-questions-for-your.html http://www.necropraxis.com/2012/02/24/20-quick-questions-rules/
I'm still looking for a trick to make app folders as text only. But I still end up with thge circle. I think I need to change the folder icon per folder ( not global).
ReplyDeleteWhere do I get this background :o
ReplyDeleteGavin Bisesi the new source for wallpapers I've discovered is to just take a screenshot of a single comic panel from the Comixology app. The resolution is great and automatically sized to your screen (if you use a good launcher like Nova Launcher). This is from Fatale.
ReplyDeletehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatale_(Image_Comics)
Excellent, thank you
ReplyDelete