Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Do we need to start a write-in campaign to get WotC to reprint Spelljammer along with the 2nd Ed. books this summer? I think so.
ReplyDeleteI gave away my Spelljammer books when I was in college. But I kept all my cardstock ships. I'd play a Spelljammer wargame in a minute.
ReplyDeleteYou didn't give them away. You exploited capitalism and sold them to me.
ReplyDeleteAnd recently my wife made me get rid of them selling them to half priced books. I wouldn't have allowed it if I hadn't found pdfs of them.
I sold them to you? Really? To a middle-schooler?
ReplyDelete