I think Emily Vitori said it was #wonderwomanwednesday .


I think Emily Vitori said it was #wonderwomanwednesday . 

This clip seems like a joke (and it's funny) but also tells you everything you need to know about Wonder Woman. She needs her hands because she has to beat robot ass on while trying to deliver the Atom safely to the nanotechnological alien robot hive-thing that threatens to eat the earth. She is completely at ease with herself, she's a warrior, and she doesn't have any pockets.

Comments

  1. Superman doesn't have pockets either. Imagine where Atom would have to go if Supes was carrying him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you SURE Superman doesn't have pockets? Sometimes those things are so well hidden, even the person wearing the costume doesn't know they're there.

    http://www.thetick.ws/images/tick5pockets.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can honestly say I've used my cleavage plenty of times when I needed a pocket lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superman has a pocket in his cape where he stores his Clark Kent clothes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re...