How did you get it downloaded? I have the discount coupon to download it for free, but at the payment page, it redirects and constantly tells me "please enter an amount greater than zero". Already sent in an email about it, but curious to see how you got it to work.
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Hey, I'm using Jeff and Brendan's 20 questions to help me get a feel for my upcoming Perdition campaign. Never done it before. Highly recommended. http://jrients.blogspot.com/2011/04/twenty-quick-questions-for-your.html http://www.necropraxis.com/2012/02/24/20-quick-questions-rules/
You have my blessing upon this venture.
ReplyDeleteIt worked!
ReplyDelete::stares at hand::
ReplyDeleteWhoa!
How did you get it downloaded? I have the discount coupon to download it for free, but at the payment page, it redirects and constantly tells me "please enter an amount greater than zero". Already sent in an email about it, but curious to see how you got it to work.
ReplyDeleteFor the payment option, did you select paypal or "no payment required?"
ReplyDeleteI, uh, may have completely missed/overlooked that option... Going back now to double-check. Thanks!
ReplyDelete