I am only sorry that I am wasting all these good rolls on minions and my ACKS character in your campaign is scraping by and always close to rolling on the Mortal wounds table.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
THIS gif
ReplyDeletewhere are you higgle?
Hoggle sir
This gif is best gif.
ReplyDeleteNo, it is the bestest gif.
ReplyDeleteI am only sorry that I am wasting all these good rolls on minions and my ACKS character in your campaign is scraping by and always close to rolling on the Mortal wounds table.
ReplyDeleteThe dice gods are finicky.
ReplyDelete