I'm all for it. Just to spite the nerds. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps August 23, 2013 I'm all for it. Just to spite the nerds. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Bret GillanAugust 23, 2013 at 5:28 AMI hope it means the end of growly Batman-voice.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCasey G.August 23, 2013 at 5:33 AMI could post Affleck related Jay and Silent Bob gifs all day.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyWayne “Lumrunner” HumfleetAugust 23, 2013 at 7:02 AMI've been saying that all along. "Affleck was da bomb in Phantoms."ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyKeith HoovestolAugust 23, 2013 at 8:57 AMI agree Bale's growly Batman voice was way over the top bad. Other than that, Bale was good.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
I hope it means the end of growly Batman-voice.
ReplyDeleteI could post Affleck related Jay and Silent Bob gifs all day.
ReplyDeleteI've been saying that all along. "Affleck was da bomb in Phantoms."
ReplyDeleteI agree Bale's growly Batman voice was way over the top bad. Other than that, Bale was good.
ReplyDelete