Ok, wow. I thought a Flash movie would be playful and fun.


Ok, wow. I thought a Flash movie would be playful and fun.

I was so very, very wrong.

#worldsbestdad

Comments

  1. Not done watching it yet. Too intense for the kid. I'll have to finish it on my own. 

    But so far, it's good. The action is fantastic.

    But it's making me think about what I want out of a superhero story. I really like dark stuff, Watchmen for example. But do I really want to see Wonder Woman decapitate people?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. I won't say who or what circumstances, since that would be a fairly large spoiler.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flashpoint: Paradox blu-ray is only $12.99 at Target...

    ReplyDelete
  4. She also broke Maxwell Lord's neck didn't she? She can be viscous when she wants to be. I'm also curious though as to what would make her do that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races.