I will be quite happy when I can go to a news site and not see John Boehner's fucking crybaby face.
Your Beat 'em Ups! Give them to me!
Your Beat 'em Ups! Give them to me! My daughter and I have played the hell out of X-Men on my PS3. I'm bored! She's not, she could blow up sentinels with Storm all day long. Are there other button-mashers out there that: -Have a playable female character (so Ninja Turtles are out) -Available on PS3 -Multiplayer I'm aware Dungeons & Dragons: Shadows of Mystara comes out in June. Can't wait. But until then, I need something new since I can't listen to "Nothing stops the Blob!" again.
I would like to see his crybaby face only if he were shedding genuine tears.
ReplyDeleteWhat about if he was being voted out for being ass?
ReplyDeleteThat would be SO worth it. I would frame such a picture.
ReplyDeleteWe've been calling him John Boner since we saw his name.
ReplyDelete