I'm picturing the "wire department guy" as a guy who sits in a small closet full of spools of wire, waiting desperately for someone to need some wire.
Then, when someone finally comes to his closet, he's probably way to excited and creeps them out with his enthusiasm.
"Oh? You need some wire?" he'll say. "Don't worry. I've got you covered! What kind of wire do you need? Stranded or solid? What sort of gauge are you looking for? Do you have any preference with regards to jacketing or insulation? What sort of material? Most people just want copper wire, but I just got some AMAZING fiber optic cable in the other day!"
"Umm... Sorry dude. I was just looking for a broom..."
"Oh... Well... Let me know if you need any wire..."
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
I'm picturing the "wire department guy" as a guy who sits in a small closet full of spools of wire, waiting desperately for someone to need some wire.
ReplyDeleteThen, when someone finally comes to his closet, he's probably way to excited and creeps them out with his enthusiasm.
"Oh? You need some wire?" he'll say. "Don't worry. I've got you covered! What kind of wire do you need? Stranded or solid? What sort of gauge are you looking for? Do you have any preference with regards to jacketing or insulation? What sort of material? Most people just want copper wire, but I just got some AMAZING fiber optic cable in the other day!"
"Umm... Sorry dude. I was just looking for a broom..."
"Oh... Well... Let me know if you need any wire..."
"How about a wire brush? BETTER THAN ANY BROOM!"
ReplyDeleteDylan Boates not far off.
ReplyDelete