Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Your Beat 'em Ups! Give them to me! My daughter and I have played the hell out of X-Men on my PS3. I'm bored! She's not, she could blow up sentinels with Storm all day long. Are there other button-mashers out there that: -Have a playable female character (so Ninja Turtles are out) -Available on PS3 -Multiplayer I'm aware Dungeons & Dragons: Shadows of Mystara comes out in June. Can't wait. But until then, I need something new since I can't listen to "Nothing stops the Blob!" again.
Needs a soundtrack. Benny Hill theme?
ReplyDeleteFull of Christmas cheer and merriment!
ReplyDeletematt greenfelder
ReplyDeletehttp://goo.gl/z7Gxcg
http://gifsound.com/?gif=https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-nAVM-Uukrm8/UrbsbIaZOxI/AAAAAAAAVSQ/xYk1evDjTJE/w731-h543-no/Le_Massacre_des_Innocents-TWINKLE.gif&v=YP77Fja42ts
ReplyDelete