Haven't seen this yet today. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps February 14, 2014 Haven't seen this yet today.I have this issue.Keith Senkowski will enjoy it. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Andrew ShieldsFebruary 14, 2014 at 2:17 PMUh... this is a case where "all eyes on you" triggers a fistful of dice in saving throws.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCasey G.February 14, 2014 at 2:18 PMIt appears he rolled hot on his reaction roll.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyBrian NewmanFebruary 14, 2014 at 2:23 PMMy love, Your gaze enfeebles me and I cannot turn away. When I look into your eyes, my heart is paralyzed for 2d6 rounds.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyKeith HoovestolFebruary 14, 2014 at 3:12 PMGotta like the portly D&D guy. You don't see that in today's artwork.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCasey G.February 14, 2014 at 3:28 PMI believe that's a picture of a player, not a PC. Bada boom.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Uh... this is a case where "all eyes on you" triggers a fistful of dice in saving throws.
ReplyDeleteIt appears he rolled hot on his reaction roll.
ReplyDeleteMy love,
ReplyDeleteYour gaze enfeebles me and I cannot turn away. When I look into your eyes, my heart is paralyzed for 2d6 rounds.
Gotta like the portly D&D guy. You don't see that in today's artwork.
ReplyDeleteI believe that's a picture of a player, not a PC. Bada boom.
ReplyDelete