Because it's hilarious, every instance of the term "ski missile" from GI Joe Special Missions issue 20.
Because it's hilarious, every instance of the term "ski missile" from GI Joe Special Missions issue 20.
#yojoeday
A. Miles Davis Jeffro Johnson








#yojoeday
A. Miles Davis Jeffro Johnson








I'm fairly certain I owned that toy. In retrospect... ski missiles?
ReplyDeleteSki missiles.
ReplyDeleteBecause, why not?
ReplyDeleteBecause snow.
ReplyDeletebecause of ski missile reasons.
ReplyDeleteSki missiles don't play by your "rules."
ReplyDeleteski missiles think it's just, like, your opinion, man.
ReplyDeleteSki missiles don't have time for this.
ReplyDelete"Hey, guys! Can I warm up in your toasty Terrordrome? Holy fuck! Why are you shooting at me?!?!"
ReplyDeleteski missiles killed dumbledore.
ReplyDeleteski missiles always said "life is like a box of chocolates."
ReplyDeleteI can't stop laughing and I don't know why...
ReplyDeleteSki Missile is sick and tired of these motherfuckin' Cobras in this motherfuckin' Terrordrome.
ReplyDelete"Say ski missile, ONE MORE TIME!"
ReplyDeleteDo you understand the words that are comin' out of my ski missile?
ReplyDeleteI... can't... breath...!
ReplyDeleteMy Ski Missile is a vegetarian, which pretty much makes me a vegetarian...
ReplyDeleteDid you learn that at Ski Missile Academy?
ReplyDeleteWhat is this, a ski missile for ants?
ReplyDelete