Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
BS. Totally fake. That Jeep is driving over tracks that were already there. So it had to have been staged a couple of times before this version.
ReplyDeleteTiny arms? They're huge! And strong enough to lift up a tree trunk. Our human arms are puny when compared to the mighty T-Rex.
ReplyDeleteWe focus so much on them being relatively small that a lot of people don't realize that even "tiny" arms on such a huge animal are still huge and strong. Human weapons would still be undersized.
(Apologies for the lack of humour, I mean this as amusing, but it just sounds disagreeable. Still, posting it because T-Rex facts are always fun) :)