Running Post Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps May 20, 2014 Running Post#goodlordshutup#whatadoucheI would rather run at 25 degrees than 75 degrees. CONFIRMEDJebus, I about died. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Stephanie BryantMay 20, 2014 at 5:17 PMCelsius?I stop running when it hits 106 F. Then I either wait for it to cool off, or find an indoor treadmill. But our humidity is usually under 10% here, so that helps.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCasey G.May 20, 2014 at 5:19 PMI'm sure it goes for Celsius too. Except I wouldn't have been able to post, because I'd be dead.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyStephanie BryantMay 20, 2014 at 5:22 PMWell, there is that, yeah....75 is, like, winter running weather around here.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCasey G.May 20, 2014 at 5:24 PM75F, in the dark, low humidity, probably fine.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyStephanie BryantMay 20, 2014 at 5:27 PM75 just isn't that hot. That's what I set my air conditioning to.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCasey G.May 20, 2014 at 5:35 PMOh, I know. My perfect temp is 45F.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyStephanie BryantMay 20, 2014 at 5:43 PMDear god. I would need a sweater.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCasey G.May 20, 2014 at 5:59 PMShorts down to 35. Maybe a long sleeve athletic shirt.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Celsius?
ReplyDeleteI stop running when it hits 106 F. Then I either wait for it to cool off, or find an indoor treadmill. But our humidity is usually under 10% here, so that helps.
I'm sure it goes for Celsius too. Except I wouldn't have been able to post, because I'd be dead.
ReplyDeleteWell, there is that, yeah....
ReplyDelete75 is, like, winter running weather around here.
75F, in the dark, low humidity, probably fine.
ReplyDelete75 just isn't that hot. That's what I set my air conditioning to.
ReplyDeleteOh, I know. My perfect temp is 45F.
ReplyDeleteDear god. I would need a sweater.
ReplyDeleteShorts down to 35. Maybe a long sleeve athletic shirt.
ReplyDelete