This looked neat, but when some creationist asshole started to shit in Jonathan's thread, I pledged immediately in a...
This looked neat, but when some creationist asshole started to shit in Jonathan's thread, I pledged immediately in a fit of righteousness.
Originally shared by Jonathan Tweet
This game on Kickstarter, Go Extinct!, teaches about our evolutionary family tree. I backed it. Here's a blog post about why I like the game's evolutionary tree so much. Also, the blog post is on my new Grandmother Fish site. #evolution
http://www.grandmotherfish.com/uncategorized/evolution-game-on-kickstarter
Originally shared by Jonathan Tweet
This game on Kickstarter, Go Extinct!, teaches about our evolutionary family tree. I backed it. Here's a blog post about why I like the game's evolutionary tree so much. Also, the blog post is on my new Grandmother Fish site. #evolution
http://www.grandmotherfish.com/uncategorized/evolution-game-on-kickstarter
I made the mistake of looking at his profile. Oh god. It's giving me atheist rage. I made one snarky comment. I'm done. Deep breaths and repeat, "You don't fight on the internet anymore...you don't fight on the internet anymore..."
ReplyDeleteback off man, he has a background in the heavy sciences.
ReplyDeleteIt's like rock music, there is hard music and heavy music, and heavy trumps hard.
"Enjoys apologetics and natural theology"? We've discovered a new clade of douche.
ReplyDeleteAlso, motherfucking Tiktaalik.
I've had a couple of those types pounce on my posts about fossils and hominids. They must have a calling to argue with people on the Internet.
ReplyDeleteIt's a great case for not posting publicly.
ReplyDelete