Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Hey, I'm using Jeff and Brendan's 20 questions to help me get a feel for my upcoming Perdition campaign. Never done it before. Highly recommended. http://jrients.blogspot.com/2011/04/twenty-quick-questions-for-your.html http://www.necropraxis.com/2012/02/24/20-quick-questions-rules/
Reaction die. + is positive, - is negative, blank is neutral.
ReplyDeleteHey, that's good.
ReplyDeleteThanks. You buy enough funny dice, you start thinking of ways to use them.
ReplyDeleteFrom FREE RPG day?
ReplyDeleteI have seen a bunch of stores that broke up the set and gave away only one die... how weird/lame.
Keep in mind it's actually a 1d3-2.
ReplyDeleteHey, did you know Ax-Man has a big bucket of 1d6+1s? Now tell me what to do with that?
Which Ax-Man location? Are they labelled 2-7?
ReplyDeleteSt Paul Midway. They are labeled 2-7. They are next to a big bin of completely useless football dice.
ReplyDelete