Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Hey, I'm using Jeff and Brendan's 20 questions to help me get a feel for my upcoming Perdition campaign. Never done it before. Highly recommended. http://jrients.blogspot.com/2011/04/twenty-quick-questions-for-your.html http://www.necropraxis.com/2012/02/24/20-quick-questions-rules/
Not me. I love itsy bitsy bad-ass Lego guys. You are a whole First Date My Etchings for me.
ReplyDeleteThat's amazing! I love the itty bitty lego design.
ReplyDeletethem hover tanks :D Carlo Bottiglieri
ReplyDeletenext step: LEGOGRE
ReplyDeletePaolo Greco I'd never thought to google Lego Ogre. There's some good stuff.
ReplyDeletethere must be a rule 34 analogue for nerd stuff
ReplyDeleteRule 7140: There is Lego of it.
ReplyDeleteCasey Garske by choosing that number you proved once again to be both a gentleman and a scholar. Well done! :D
ReplyDeleteNow to send that rule to the Commission of Internet Memes for approval.
ReplyDelete