Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
P:
ReplyDeleteIs that a waffle iron? Love the percolater!
ReplyDeleteIt's a fry-pie maker. I made a ham and egg sandwich. But you can make hot pockets, or fruit pies, or whatever.
ReplyDeleteOh wow, yummy!
ReplyDeleteI keep seeing an ebook reader in the bottom left corner...
ReplyDeleteIs that a pie iron?
ReplyDelete... And now I read the previous posts. Micah used to keep a pie iron in his trunk.
ReplyDeleteCanadian survival gear.
ReplyDeleteTrue dat. I chose not to ask about the full sized axe.
ReplyDeletePie irons are certainly awesome. It wasn't a camping trip without them when I was a scout.
ReplyDelete