I gave in and started a blog for Riders of the Purple Lotus and other dinosaur-related D&D stuff I come up with.

I gave in and started a blog for Riders of the Purple Lotus and other dinosaur-related D&D stuff I come up with. Putting this all in a blog will be easier to keep track of then trying to dig it up in my G+ feed later.

We'll start with the Stegoman race for 5e that I posted a few days ago. More dino-men and #RotPL  on the way, hopefully a couple times a week.

Comments

  1. I like your ideas but must admit some ignorance. Is this an eventual project to publish / sell or a benevolently created free setting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The idea is to eventually have enough stuff to put up on Drivethrurpg.com.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races.