I would dearly love it if the Role Aids books come available in good format at OBS. I've seen some crap scans out there, a set of good PDFs would be a wonderful thing to have.
I still break out my Demons books from time to time.
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Hey, I'm using Jeff and Brendan's 20 questions to help me get a feel for my upcoming Perdition campaign. Never done it before. Highly recommended. http://jrients.blogspot.com/2011/04/twenty-quick-questions-for-your.html http://www.necropraxis.com/2012/02/24/20-quick-questions-rules/
I've used several critters (especially the Chinese) out of there. Good stuff.
ReplyDeleteI loved this book! So much of the Role Aids stuff was completely awesome! I wish I still had it all!
ReplyDeleteFound in a Waldenbooks mid 1980s.
ReplyDeleteI believe I have that book in my library.
ReplyDeleteI would dearly love it if the Role Aids books come available in good format at OBS. I've seen some crap scans out there, a set of good PDFs would be a wonderful thing to have.
I still break out my Demons books from time to time.