Your Beat 'em Ups! Give them to me! My daughter and I have played the hell out of X-Men on my PS3. I'm bored! She's not, she could blow up sentinels with Storm all day long. Are there other button-mashers out there that: -Have a playable female character (so Ninja Turtles are out) -Available on PS3 -Multiplayer I'm aware Dungeons & Dragons: Shadows of Mystara comes out in June. Can't wait. But until then, I need something new since I can't listen to "Nothing stops the Blob!" again.
Thank you for posting this, I love this Cold War-era urban exploration shit!
ReplyDeleteYou should follow Ghosts of North Dakota on Facebook. There might be a Ghosts of Canada kinda page too.
ReplyDeleteAlso, Kitsuault: http://www.kitsault.com/about_hist.html
ReplyDeleteI do kind of want to make a pilgrimage to the Nekoma pyramid.
ReplyDeleteI wish they did tours. Apparently they'll chase you off if you're caught there. But you can get a good view of the pyramid from the road.
ReplyDelete