Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Hey, I'm using Jeff and Brendan's 20 questions to help me get a feel for my upcoming Perdition campaign. Never done it before. Highly recommended. http://jrients.blogspot.com/2011/04/twenty-quick-questions-for-your.html http://www.necropraxis.com/2012/02/24/20-quick-questions-rules/
I was kind of hoping for Bryan Cranston.
ReplyDeleteHe was Walter Mitty, right?
ReplyDeleteYes that guy.
ReplyDeleteGood, I'm a geek so I gotta get this stuff right.
ReplyDeleteNew doctor? Doctor who? Is this some MASH remake?
ReplyDeleteYes, Doctor Who.
ReplyDeleteBuy who will play Radar?
ReplyDeleteBill O'Reilly.
ReplyDeleteI liked him in Caddyshack.
ReplyDeleteI thought that dude died.
ReplyDeleteSo young. :(
ReplyDeleteI wanted Oded Fehr >_<
ReplyDeleteSeriously, that would have been good, Alison Ziesel.
ReplyDeleteNick Nolte as Sherlock Holmes WTF!!!
ReplyDeleteBadonkadonk Crankypants seems like a good fit.
ReplyDelete