Your Beat 'em Ups! Give them to me! My daughter and I have played the hell out of X-Men on my PS3. I'm bored! She's not, she could blow up sentinels with Storm all day long. Are there other button-mashers out there that: -Have a playable female character (so Ninja Turtles are out) -Available on PS3 -Multiplayer I'm aware Dungeons & Dragons: Shadows of Mystara comes out in June. Can't wait. But until then, I need something new since I can't listen to "Nothing stops the Blob!" again.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Do geese... have teeth?
ReplyDeleteI never knew that.
Huh.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.mdavid.com.au/geese/geese.shtml
Tongueteeth. I guess this is where I have to #rollforinitiative ?
ReplyDeleteInstructions unclear. Am now blind, flailing on the ground, being savaged by geese.
ReplyDeleteI KILL YOU MOFO
ReplyDeleteGeese are right bastards.
ReplyDeleteAdd that to the stars without number random weird animal traits
ReplyDeleteThat is some leftover reptile genetic expression right there.
ReplyDelete