They had a bunch now. Total impulse buy. I buy Osprey books when I've read the period in fiction, usually. I've read all the Aubrey and Maturin books, so I've got a bunch of Royal Navy Ospreys, and I'm reading Flashman at the Charge, hence Balaclava.
See I was not going to prejudge and presume that the Ogre set was not for her. I was going to say you should get her the Car Wars set to go along with it.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
They were out of Pocket Ogre when I went looking for it. Had to order straight from SJG.
ReplyDeleteDo you have an application for the military books, or just general curiosity?
They had a bunch now. Total impulse buy. I buy Osprey books when I've read the period in fiction, usually. I've read all the Aubrey and Maturin books, so I've got a bunch of Royal Navy Ospreys, and I'm reading Flashman at the Charge, hence Balaclava.
ReplyDeleteSee I was not going to prejudge and presume that the Ogre set was not for her. I was going to say you should get her the Car Wars set to go along with it.
ReplyDelete