Yeah, Adam Muszkiewicz, I can do that. I've got a few more I want to do. And I haven't figured out the config file thing yet. I just added all these as custom icons.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Hexographer. I have the paid version, so I drew the icons at 128x128 on my tablet and uploaded them.
ReplyDeleteAny chance of you sharing the image files for these icons? And maybe a config file, too? I'd love to use these for some maps.
ReplyDeleteYeah, Adam Muszkiewicz, I can do that. I've got a few more I want to do. And I haven't figured out the config file thing yet. I just added all these as custom icons.
ReplyDeleteYou should be able to "export settings" the file that's generated via that should be importable by others.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry, I should have added "I freaking love these map icons." That was an important point that I forgot to tell you about the first time around.
ReplyDelete