Unholy Land is available just in time for your holiday season gaming sessions!

Unholy Land is available just in time for your holiday season gaming sessions! It's pay-what-you-want and it has dinosaurs. What more could you ask for?

#merryhexmas
http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product/141291/Unholy-Land?manufacturers_id=7692

Comments

  1. Looks like Christmas cheer for the whole family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as that family doesn't have boy children two years old or younger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will you run this for us on off Tuesdays? Also how much do I need to chip in?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alison Ziesel buying it will not save your characters. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am curious, what kind of metrics does drivethru give you as the developer about the buyers?  I would assume you'd see a spread of what people paid for it with averages and the occasional outlier, but does it tell you anything else about the buyers? Like "50% also bought X."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not really. You see the same thing a customer does for that. "Those buying X also bought Y."

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races.