Man, Casey, I actually went out to a field, in the country, at night, and sat down under the stars basically telling them to come the fuck down. Scared them off I think, and that was that. ;)
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Hey, I'm using Jeff and Brendan's 20 questions to help me get a feel for my upcoming Perdition campaign. Never done it before. Highly recommended. http://jrients.blogspot.com/2011/04/twenty-quick-questions-for-your.html http://www.necropraxis.com/2012/02/24/20-quick-questions-rules/
That's what you think. You actually missed out on your ride to Diagon Alley.
ReplyDeleteI never got any Hogwarts letters, just close encounters.
ReplyDeleteThat's a funny implanted cover memory, never seen it before.
ReplyDeleteThink I should visit my hypnotherapist, Juan Ochoa?
ReplyDeleteHah.
ReplyDeleteMan. I grew up with the same fears.
South America has great UFO stories.
ReplyDeleteMan, Casey, I actually went out to a field, in the country, at night, and sat down under the stars basically telling them to come the fuck down. Scared them off I think, and that was that.
ReplyDelete;)
It dawned on me one night that my cpap is a great improvement over the snorkel.
ReplyDelete