There's no way I could play 51 different games in one year.


There's no way I could play 51 different games in one year. 51 game sessions, yes. But it might be fun anyway, so I’ll try tracking how many different games and sessions I play in a year.
Jan. 1st – Trouble 
Jan. 2nd – Adventurer Conqueror King
Jan. 9th – Weird Wars d20
Jan. 10th – Pirate’s Cove
Jan. 11th – Imperial Assault

Not a bad start, actually. 5 sessions/5 games.

#51in15

Comments

  1. Dude, you play lot's of games... ACKS, SW, SwoN, etc...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ACKS, Savage Worlds, SWN, Weird Wars, and hopefully 5e are semi-regular. So I'll get 51 sessions in no problem. But I'm curious to see how many different games I actually play. Never counted before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got 57 game sessions in last year, and that was a push. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ill send you the game tracker I got from Donald McCalmon .  I'm going to start tracking my gaming this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I started a list on a page on my blog. Simple, and provides great satisfaction upon looking back. I started at the beginning of 2012, so I've got 3 years up now.

    https://fictivefantasies.wordpress.com/games/

    ReplyDelete
  6. As Jim mentioned I've been tracking my game plays each month, broken down by 3 categories (Board/Card, Miniature, and RPG) and also by owned status (either I own it or not).  Here are my 2014 stats.

    Board/Card Games: 138 plays.  Of that 46 were unique plays (so several games got multiple plays).  Of those 46 games I own 31 of them.
    Most played board/card game: Star Wars: The Card Game (LCG) - 20 plays

    Miniature Games: 49 plays.  Of that 10 were unique plays and I own all 10 games I played
    Most played miniature game: Angels 20 - 14 plays

    RPGs:  3 plays.  Of that 2 were unique and I own 1.
    Most played RPG: D6 Star Wars - 2 plays (since there's only 1 other RPG I played I'll list it, 13th Age at GENCON)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Your Beat 'em Ups! Give them to me!

Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re...