At a swim meet.

At a swim meet. Between races I can see Abby has attracted a group of teenage boys who are watching her play Crossy Road on her phone. Merciless Dad teasing will soon ensue.

Comments

  1. I don't get it. Why is she going to be teased?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I wouldn't actually tease her about talking to boys. It was just fun to see her handle a social situation I know she would think was awkward since she's shy even around kids her age.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like she did well; that's cause for praise, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course! As long as I get her to say her sing song "Awkward!"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Your Beat 'em Ups! Give them to me!

Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re...