In Iowa we had a chili cook off where a canned chili won. The friend who entered it into the competition did it as an experiment. He expected to do well with the bland Midwest but didn't expect to win.
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Hey, I'm using Jeff and Brendan's 20 questions to help me get a feel for my upcoming Perdition campaign. Never done it before. Highly recommended. http://jrients.blogspot.com/2011/04/twenty-quick-questions-for-your.html http://www.necropraxis.com/2012/02/24/20-quick-questions-rules/
Fingers crossed for the Guatemalan insanity peppers.
ReplyDeleteDaniel beat me to it!
ReplyDeleteDid you carve your own spoon? From a bigger spoon?
ReplyDeleteMinnesota, so that was kind of disappointing. Only two out of ten had any bite at all. They have been judged and found wanting.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/544975/posts
ReplyDeleteIn Iowa we had a chili cook off where a canned chili won. The friend who entered it into the competition did it as an experiment. He expected to do well with the bland Midwest but didn't expect to win.
ReplyDeleteWe have a hot dog event in the lab on Friday. What should I look out for?
ReplyDeleteLike an eating contest?
ReplyDeleteNot sure. Please to be proscribing.
ReplyDeleteThis will tell you everything you need to know.
ReplyDeletehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPHlHuhBVFI