Twin Cities peeps, check your school's vaccination rates.

Twin Cities peeps, check your school's vaccination rates. This is kindergarten kids only. Immediately jumping out at me is my district's STEAM magnet school has like 13 unvaccinated kids out of 40. At a science focused school.
http://www.startribune.com/lifestyle/kids-health/290976531.html

Comments

  1. Looks like my kids come in at 0% and 2.86%

    ReplyDelete
  2. At a science focused school.

    Unfortunately the whole antivaxx thing in the US seems to be more prevalent among the communities that would embrace "clean living" and often embrace excellence in education. While it's a conservative talking point, the largest communities are the among the more liberal communities in the US. You would think they would learn better.

    It's fucked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dyson Logos​ I know it's weird it's a conservative talking point about parents choice but the most vocal anti-vaxxers seem to be very left wing... I don't get it I tend to be conservative most often but this the science is just to compelling

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just heard on the news tonight that Colorado has the lowest vaccination rate in the country.  Jenny McCarthy for Governor??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Your Beat 'em Ups! Give them to me!

Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re...