17th anniversary Ferris wheel ride! Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps April 18, 2015 17th anniversary Ferris wheel ride! Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Eric Duncan (Dragonsong)April 18, 2015 at 7:03 PMrock on folks!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMichael “Draco” RApril 18, 2015 at 7:41 PMHappy anniversary!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyEdgar JohnsonApril 18, 2015 at 8:00 PMLook like a pretty lux ferris wheel.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMichael “Draco” RApril 18, 2015 at 8:02 PMKinda wondering if there's bottle service on that wheel, now.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCasey G.April 18, 2015 at 8:31 PMYou get drinks and snacks if you want. Her smoothie was full of tequila.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLarry LadeApril 18, 2015 at 8:38 PMWow, I haven't been in that neighborhood for a while I guess.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCasey G.April 18, 2015 at 8:39 PMIt's the old Psycho Suzi's location. Didn't even know it was there until today.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLarry LadeApril 18, 2015 at 8:42 PMI think I heard something about it, but I'm pretty sure I'd have remembered seeing a whole goddam lit up Ferris wheel over there.Is it super popular like Suzi's? Was it tough to get in the door?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCasey G.April 18, 2015 at 8:46 PMIt was busy, but not completely packed. We only waited a few minutes to get on the Ferris wheel though. $15 gets you a ride and a drink.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJeremy WhalenApril 19, 2015 at 5:30 AMGratz!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJames LaMannaApril 19, 2015 at 7:10 PMShit were old. Happy anniversary. "Ill have another draft"ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
rock on folks!
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary!
ReplyDeleteLook like a pretty lux ferris wheel.
ReplyDeleteKinda wondering if there's bottle service on that wheel, now.
ReplyDeleteYou get drinks and snacks if you want. Her smoothie was full of tequila.
ReplyDeleteWow, I haven't been in that neighborhood for a while I guess.
ReplyDeleteIt's the old Psycho Suzi's location. Didn't even know it was there until today.
ReplyDeleteI think I heard something about it, but I'm pretty sure I'd have remembered seeing a whole goddam lit up Ferris wheel over there.
ReplyDeleteIs it super popular like Suzi's? Was it tough to get in the door?
It was busy, but not completely packed. We only waited a few minutes to get on the Ferris wheel though. $15 gets you a ride and a drink.
ReplyDeleteGratz!
ReplyDeleteShit were old. Happy anniversary. "Ill have another draft"
ReplyDelete