Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Broncosaurus Rex lives again!
ReplyDeletehang on. And you're doing stuff with weapon ranges...
ReplyDeleteIt's cowboys and dinosaurs all the way down, Benjamin Baugh.
ReplyDeleteI'm moving on to mounts. These are the four basic "starter" mounts.
ReplyDeleteOh man, the dino-riding dino is awesome!
ReplyDeleteRaptor sapiens is a playable race.
ReplyDeleteHave you read Goodman Games' Broncosaurus Rex? (If not, I recommend reading it AFTER you are done this - it is similarly themed).
ReplyDeleteI held the main book in my hands many times but never bought it. I have the Raptor and T-Rex player race guides somewhere.
ReplyDeleteI think the feathered bronco raptor is actually my favorite. It's so authentic!
ReplyDeleteThat's because these are made from creative commons silhouettes from actual paleoartists.
ReplyDelete