Hey, I recognize that Custer's Last Fight print! There's one on the wall at an old (as in, same kitchen since the 1920s) burger joint I used to frequent at my undergrad institution.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
'Merica!
ReplyDeleteYou grew up in a museum?
ReplyDeleteMy Dad's Derringer and colt collection would fit right into that room.
ReplyDeleteWinchesters are a good investment I guess.
ReplyDeleteHey, I recognize that Custer's Last Fight print! There's one on the wall at an old (as in, same kitchen since the 1920s) burger joint I used to frequent at my undergrad institution.
ReplyDeleteWow, can I bring my Dad there? holy shit!
ReplyDelete