The Jurassic World toys at Target just got me more excited for the movie than the previews did.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re...
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
I have to admit that seeing the lizardy Velociraptors in the trailer made me roll my eyes. But then I was never a huge fan of the series.
ReplyDeleteMe too. But we're dino snobs. But the toys are the equivalent of those crazy dino-rider 80's toys. Totally stupid, but fun.
ReplyDeleteAnd the Legos sets were cool.