Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
I'm gonna wrangle me a mustang hell-chicken and break her to saddle, or my name ain't Tarnations Jim!
ReplyDeletewait, is that a raptor RIDING another dinosaur?
ReplyDeleteYes. A dinosaur PC riding another dinosaur. You could have a raptor riding a bigger raptor too.
ReplyDeleteYou told me cowboys and dinosaurs, I did not realize there were also dinosaur cowboys.
ReplyDeleteSo where can I get in on this raptor riding another dinosaur action?
ReplyDeleteDo raptors get any sort of bonus to philosophy?
They have advantage on philosophy.
ReplyDeleteOnce the rules are in decent shape, I'll most likely put out a call for outside playtesters.
That looks like fun.
ReplyDelete