Your Beat 'em Ups! Give them to me! My daughter and I have played the hell out of X-Men on my PS3. I'm bored! She's not, she could blow up sentinels with Storm all day long. Are there other button-mashers out there that: -Have a playable female character (so Ninja Turtles are out) -Available on PS3 -Multiplayer I'm aware Dungeons & Dragons: Shadows of Mystara comes out in June. Can't wait. But until then, I need something new since I can't listen to "Nothing stops the Blob!" again.
Is that a TOAD? I've never seen one that big that wasn't like, in Africa. (Californians mostly get little tree frogs or big bullfrogs)
ReplyDeleteTons of toads down here in Texas. Specifically southern toads, IIRC. I used to pick them up and use them to scare the other girls when I was a little kid. They have this defense mechanism such that if you scare them, they...ah...they pee on you (the toads, not the girls). I...may have considered this a feature and not a bug, and used it to my advantage.
ReplyDeleteI was a regrettable child.
My dog LOVES toads. Every time she licks one, she starts foaming at the mouth from the bitter defensive toxins...but she never learns.
ReplyDeleteGrowing up in PA we routinely found toads the size of softballs.
Yeah, this was a big ol' toad. This Vine is the best toad that was ever on our deck, though:
ReplyDeletehttps://vine.co/v/OzTT6r1rPYx
Toadbutt 2! He's back...
ReplyDeleteRalph Mazza one of my dogs does that same thing. He'll pick one up, start foaming, drop it, then pick it up again, then drop it, then pick it up again...
ReplyDeleteToad vs. Cat. It is a story as old as the hills.
ReplyDelete