Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Too many digits on the manus.
ReplyDeleteI already left a complaint on their Facebook page.
ReplyDeleteBut for real, that's a pretty good cartoon dinosaur.
ReplyDeleteGood pizza and buffalo wings too. Family is out of town so I can get Hawaiian.
ReplyDeletemmm jets
ReplyDeleteWindy Bowlsby Melissa Kaercher - Have you tried this when ordering from Jet's? YOU MUST - FOR SCIENCE!!!!
ReplyDeleteNext time I'm trying for aliens.
ReplyDeletePretty good allosaurus I guess.
ReplyDeleteCasey G. No squatch?
ReplyDeleteKathy Keesler poor TRex!
ReplyDeleteHawaiian pizza means that the terrorists win.
ReplyDeleteI was waiting for someone to disparage my choice of toppings.
ReplyDeleteIt had meat, you get a pass from me.
ReplyDelete