Things are getting crazy up in this dungeon. Dinosaurs vs. Elemental
cultists.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Things are getting crazy up in this dungeon. Dinosaurs vs. Elemental cultists. "Papa, you have to roll a 20." "What?! What do you have to roll?" "A 5."
”I rolled a 3. But I can roll two times.” rolls a 2. ”i can roll three times. ” Later... ”I can roll a thousand times if I want.” even later... ”The quetzalcoatalus doesn't have to roll. It just swoops down and wins.”
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Dang killer GMs.
ReplyDeleteHe can be my GM any day.
ReplyDelete”I rolled a 3. But I can roll two times.” rolls a 2. ”i can roll three times. ” Later... ”I can roll a thousand times if I want.” even later... ”The quetzalcoatalus doesn't have to roll. It just swoops down and wins.”
ReplyDeleteHe picked this up quick.
Wait until he figures out the old pile of mundane items where there should be treasure gag. Then his training will be complete.
ReplyDelete