A) I'm still waiting for my DM to tell me I'm ready for real power B) I'll be honest - I probably would use mind control to get more D&D manuals and figures -maybe some Mordheim/Necromunda for spice. C) They have a way nicer set up than I ever have - that's a classy pentagram, right there.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
A) I'm still waiting for my DM to tell me I'm ready for real power
ReplyDeleteB) I'll be honest - I probably would use mind control to get more D&D manuals and figures -maybe some Mordheim/Necromunda for spice.
C) They have a way nicer set up than I ever have - that's a classy pentagram, right there.
You need the dress too.
ReplyDelete