Prereqs: Str 13, Dex 13, Con 13 HD d8 Attacks as Fighter Saves as Dwarf Immune poison Can eat any refuse available instead of rations. Double chance of breaking down doors Headbutt damage: 1d6 and increases by 1 die type every 3 levels, up to d12. Cannot wear armor, but adds Con and Str bonus to AC as well as Dex.
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Paolo Greco
ReplyDeleted12 Random Goat Adornment Table.
ReplyDeleteHOLY SHIT
ReplyDeleteIs there an OSR Goat racial character class?
ReplyDeleteCasey G.
ReplyDeletethere is now...
Prereqs: Str 13, Dex 13, Con 13
ReplyDeleteHD d8
Attacks as Fighter
Saves as Dwarf
Immune poison
Can eat any refuse available instead of rations.
Double chance of breaking down doors
Headbutt damage: 1d6 and increases by 1 die type every 3 levels, up to d12.
Cannot wear armor, but adds Con and Str bonus to AC as well as Dex.
If a goat eats a magic weapon, its horns gain its properties.
ReplyDeleteneeds climbing and stubbornness
ReplyDeleteClimbs as thief. I think stubborness comes through saving as a dwarf. They've got the best saves don't they?
ReplyDeleteMan, I liked the goat class before they nerfed the horns...
ReplyDeleteAndrew Shields
ReplyDelete/internet
This is the Public Service Announcement I didn't know I needed.
ReplyDeleteSilent legions
ReplyDelete