Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
More importantly: always year-month-day.
ReplyDeleteAlways.
Otherwise it doesn't sort. And confuses Brendan.
And you wouldn't want to confuse Brendan, would you?
Actually on topic: sort by the criteria people care about. But make it clear.
ReplyDeleteBrendan S that's how I name all my files at work.
ReplyDeleteApril
ReplyDeleteAugust
December
February
January
July
June
March
May
November
October
September
I refuse to answer until you properly reorder the answers...
ReplyDeleteBrendan S ISO8601 or bust!
ReplyDeleteLet the computers sort for you. Just lay it all out there.
ReplyDelete