Your Beat 'em Ups! Give them to me! My daughter and I have played the hell out of X-Men on my PS3. I'm bored! She's not, she could blow up sentinels with Storm all day long. Are there other button-mashers out there that: -Have a playable female character (so Ninja Turtles are out) -Available on PS3 -Multiplayer I'm aware Dungeons & Dragons: Shadows of Mystara comes out in June. Can't wait. But until then, I need something new since I can't listen to "Nothing stops the Blob!" again.
They should keep it to social media, where you can block/ignore them.
ReplyDeleteI diverted the conversation to one of the members whose email had been hacked. Got 20 minutes out of that.
ReplyDeleteDid it drift over to Anonymous declaring war on ISIS? That one's a no-brainer.
ReplyDeleteNo one is that savvy here. "Put tinfoil in your wallet," was as deep as it got.
ReplyDeleteYou have boring co-irkers!
ReplyDeleteThe governor's kicking out all the patriots!
ReplyDelete