Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Ah, combat is resolved by the players fighting with lightsabers.
ReplyDeleteHeck yeah, it is.
ReplyDeleteLove.
ReplyDeleteI suggested using Nerf guns for ranged combat but he said mom would get mad.
ReplyDeleteNice.
ReplyDeleteMom would get mad over nerf guns? Because indoors, or issues with nerf guns in general?
ReplyDeleteIndoors.
ReplyDeleteCoop! I'm a fan of this guy!!!
ReplyDelete