I just got a plot synopsis from the 4 year old, who saw the Chipmunks today. ”A police of the sky got toothpicks in his face and hit with a sign. Then he drank a potion.”
Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
I think Letterman used this joke in the early nineties .. Top Ten Titles For Star Trek VI I think.
ReplyDeleteOh shit now I get it.
ReplyDeleteWell when does "Alvin and the Chipmunks - Gettin' Rabies" come out - because that I want to see.
ReplyDeleteIt's out right now. Oh wait, they're wearing sunglasses on the poster of course.
ReplyDeleteHow bothered would people be if I started posting spoilers... for the new Chipmunk movie... which I HAVE seen... I have not seen the Star Wars one.
ReplyDeleteI just got a plot synopsis from the 4 year old, who saw the Chipmunks today. ”A police of the sky got toothpicks in his face and hit with a sign. Then he drank a potion.”
ReplyDeleteThat's just eerie.
ReplyDelete