Good ol' electrical box buildings. Spray painted gray, then dusted with a shitty old can of red to make dirty Martian habitats. That's as much detail as I'm willing to go to.
(just in case) If you get a cup of water and some black paint and a shitty brush you can easily do a wash of thin black which will make the buildings look used and soak into the styrofoam in a wayt hat makes it look all textured
Random idea for high-lethality D&D campaigns: Character death unlocks new classes and races. Maybe useful in “special snowflake” campaigns where no one reads your carefully crafted setting material. Instead you roll it out piecemeal as PCs bite the dust. “I really want to play a saurian warlock…sure, I’ll take a drink of that mystery potion.” Someone probably thought of this before.
Hey, I'm using Jeff and Brendan's 20 questions to help me get a feel for my upcoming Perdition campaign. Never done it before. Highly recommended. http://jrients.blogspot.com/2011/04/twenty-quick-questions-for-your.html http://www.necropraxis.com/2012/02/24/20-quick-questions-rules/
(just in case) If you get a cup of water and some black paint and a shitty brush you can easily do a wash of thin black which will make the buildings look used and soak into the styrofoam in a wayt hat makes it look all textured
ReplyDeleteWhat's this for?
ReplyDeleteI'm finishing a 15mm sci-fi project, Stephen Holowczyk. I've got three armies to fight over Mars. For rules I'll probably use FUBAR.
ReplyDelete