Rating the Marvel villains so far on a scale from Excelsior (good), to No-Prize (could be explained that they’re either good or bad), to Bullpen Floor (bad): Iron Monger: Excelsior Abomination: No-Prize Loki: Excelsior Red Skull: Excelsior Whiplash: Bullpen Floor Justin Hammer: Excelsior Loki again: Excelsior Mandarin: Excelsior Dark Elf what’s-his-name: Bullpen floor Hydra Conspiracy: Excelsior Ronan: Bullpen Floor Nebula: Excelsior Ultron: No-Prize Did I miss anyone?
That is an awesome idea, Casey! :D
ReplyDeleteSweet
ReplyDeleteSiiiiiiick
ReplyDeleteNICE! I need to get me a set and do this too.
ReplyDeleteLuckily for those that just want the models, the Turtles are commons and are cheap on Troll & Toad.
ReplyDeleteMy quest for a pile of mousers is destined to fail though.
Casey G. You could get a picture and make them a cardboard template, kinda like a swarm template. Something like this...
ReplyDeletehttp://www.infinitehollywood.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Mousers.jpg
Print it on card stock and cut in a circle.
Are you going to just dry brush them B/W? In any case, I can't wait to see the finished product. Also, this:
ReplyDeletehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sVd7RlimCw
I have those figures, T to the E to the O ! :D
ReplyDeleteAre they as cool as they look?
ReplyDeleteHell, yeah! They are too awesome! :D
ReplyDelete